Onega, strong and productive
Onega has a strong vigourous plant with high production and good endurance. It shows strong tolerance against PM. Has good potyvirus tolerance. It produces middle to long fruits with strong bottom. Fruits are middle to dark green with speckled skin. The skin of the fruit is flexible with very little handling damage. Storage trials shows good shelf life.
Onega is a productive mid-early zucchini that is very suitable for mid- and autumn cultivation under North Western-European conditions. The fruits are cylindrical and have a strong flexible skin. The plant is robust, fairly compact and has an open structure. This variety has fewer spines which making it easier to harvest the fruits. Onega is also characterized by a stable production during the season and because of its strong and healthy plant it can be harvested for a long time. Onega has a high field tolerance against (poty)viruses, scab and powdery mildew.
- High production, good endurance
- Strong tolerance against powdery mildew and scab
- Good potyvirus tolerance
- Cylindrical fruits with strong flexible skin
- Very open structure, so very easy to harvest
- Stable production during the season
- A strong crop that can be harvested for a long time
- Storage trials shows good shelf life
Dragon, a game changer
Beautiful round variety that is very strong against bolting and low sensitivity to side shoots. This variety fits in the most difficult growing conditions during the summer. For spring, summer and early autumn cultivation.
Very flexible with a very wide harvesting range. Exceptional reliable over a very long growing period. The bulbs are reliably uniform round and fleshy, bolting tolerance shows highly adaptable. From their trials our customer note Dragon’s field holding and later maturity provide opportunities for continuous harvest.
- The bulbs are reliably uniform round and fleshy
- Strong against bolting
- Low sensitivity to side shoots
- Fits in the most difficult growing conditions during summer
- For spring, summer and early autumn cultivation
- Very flexible with a very wide harvesting range (from late spring to early autumn)
- Exceptional reliable over a very long growing period
- Americas: fennel is working everywhere in North America, California to the Carolinas and Quebec to Georgia.
Natuna, exceptional quality
A very vigorous and flexible variety with a strong foliage. Very wide sowing range depending on the region and suitable for multiple soils type. Easy grower under difficult circumstances.
High yielding, continental Nantes with carrots of exceptional quality. Very uniform, showing strength against breakage. Very smooth, middle long cylindric carrot. Strong green, healthy and green leaves. For all continental climate subtypes. Smooth, bright coloured carrot. Natuna is mid-season maturing with vigorous, healthy tops. Shows good strength against breaking and splitting. This variety should not be sown before 1st April.
- High yielding
- Vigorous and flexible variety with a strong foliage
- Smooth, bright coloured carrot of exceptional quality
- Very wide sowing range depending on the region
- Suitable for multiple soils type
- Uniform product
- Shows good strength against breaking and splitting
- Smooth, middle long cylindric carrot
- Strong green, healthy and green leaves
- For all continental climate subtypes.
- Mid-season maturing with vigorous, healthy tops